Saturday morning that feels like Sunday. On the couch. Channel surfing at nothing. Away From Her: MARIAN: I’m thinking that sometimes you just have to make a decision to be happy. You just decide. Things aren’t ever what you hoped they’d be. Not ever. Not for anybody. The only thing that separates one kind of person from the other, is that there are some who stay angry about it, and there are some who accept what comes their way.
GRANT: Which kind of person are you?
MARIAN all of a sudden looks very vulnerable. All her hardness just melts away.
MARIAN: I was pretty damn mad. But right now... I’m looking at what came my way... and I think... maybe I could become the other kind of person.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing this blog with the universe, and most of all with me.
I guess I needed to be reminded of the kinds of people that are in the world and that I was no longer the one to capture anger and release it upon the first breeze that ruffled my hair.
I have become the other and am not happy in that spot ( nor is my Soul cleansed by carrying the anger ).
So, tonight ~ I release it upon the wind and move forward with the knowledge that I decide to be the Happy Me I have been for the past 30 + years.
Bless you on this night of wonderment and rebirth of a man once lost.
Post a Comment