Saturday, April 04, 2009

Cutting deep

Apparently sharp knives are dangerous.

This little run-in will put my right hand out of commission for about a month. I'm a lefty, but I use my right hand for so many routine things, including driving and ironing. Typing live interviews, notes and stories on deadline--not to mention readying to greet the day--will be difficult.

So, how was your week? Emergency room-free, I hope.

5 comments:

MrScribbler said...

Glad you still have one hand left to use!

I could admonish you to be more careful, but won't. Stuff happens.

Wishing you quick healing....

becomingkate said...

Yikes! That would be a pain for typing. Hope it doesn't hurt too bad!

Nicole said...

Hey cute bandange. You know I love you and wish you a quick finger recovery.

Katness said...

Nic: Thanks for helping me re-wrap le bandage. :)

Kate: I'm not quite following doc's orders to keep it upright, and I'm typing w/the working fingers. No pain, only when I run it into things!

tikitender said...

oooo....i wish you a speedy recovery! ps dull knives are more dangerous, for the record ;-)