Dear William,You don’t know me. And it would be presumptuous of me to say I feel like I know you. I don’t.
But in your smile I see lost potential, the life and love of a good man who would have had a good life.
Your mother and your friends loved – love – you so very much; that’s obvious. You left a hole in their lives when you died.
Meagan’s OK. She lived. I know you wanted to know that. She’s hurting right now, physically and mentally, but don’t worry, her mom hasn’t left her side.
She said she wishes she had a reason to get better. Maybe you should send her healing and a smile. I’ve heard you were good at that.
You don’t know me. And it would probably be presumptuous of me to say I feel like I know you, but I do - through the memories of the people who loved you.
And I’m honoured to have had the chance to tell your story.
I can only hope it did you justice. Rest well.
Good night,
Kari
No comments:
Post a Comment