Reincarnating the writer I am, one word at a time. Views are my own and not my employer's or commissioning publications.
I'm late on all of these but I'll check them out. I absolutely LOVED Salt, so I know Dreaming Wide Awake will satisfy as well.Thanks for the heads up.
I got turned onto Lizz w/"The Orchard" and I graduated backwards to "Salt." Getting "Dreaming Wide Awake was a given.Spam is funky; Thievery rocks my socks. Try "Cosmic Game" as a jumping off point. Tell me what you think!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm late on all of these but I'll check them out. I absolutely LOVED Salt, so I know Dreaming Wide Awake will satisfy as well.
Thanks for the heads up.
I got turned onto Lizz w/"The Orchard" and I graduated backwards to "Salt." Getting "Dreaming Wide Awake was a given.
Spam is funky; Thievery rocks my socks. Try "Cosmic Game" as a jumping off point. Tell me what you think!
Post a Comment