
... You take it in and let it out.
- Dolores Price in Wally Lamb’s
She’s Come Undone
I’m back – in Daytona, that is.
When I got in from D.C. I slept like the dead and spent the entire following day burrowed under thick maroon blankets, whizzing through Lamb’s She’s Come Undone. These are my final days of freedom. I’m too broke to send myself on vacation for now, so my books have been the best form of escape.
I lost myself today in routine; lugging loads of laundry, replacing lost music, and jamming to Jill Scott, Sarah McLachlan, Groove Theory, Cassandra Wilson, Lauryn Hill, Amel Larrieux et al.
Music is so therapeutic in the most uncertain times, like now is for me.
Accept what people offer. Drink their milkshakes. Take their love.
- Mr. Pucci in Wally Lamb’s
She’s Come Undone
I hope for happiness.
- Dolores Price in Wally Lamb’s
She’s Come Undone
I’m back – in Daytona, that is.
When I got in from D.C. I slept like the dead and spent the entire following day burrowed under thick maroon blankets, whizzing through Lamb’s She’s Come Undone. These are my final days of freedom. I’m too broke to send myself on vacation for now, so my books have been the best form of escape.
I lost myself today in routine; lugging loads of laundry, replacing lost music, and jamming to Jill Scott, Sarah McLachlan, Groove Theory, Cassandra Wilson, Lauryn Hill, Amel Larrieux et al.
Music is so therapeutic in the most uncertain times, like now is for me.
Accept what people offer. Drink their milkshakes. Take their love.
- Mr. Pucci in Wally Lamb’s
She’s Come Undone
I hope for happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment