
I haven’t been a faithful blogger over the past week because I’ve been too busy graduating summa cum laude with my B.A. in mass communications: public relations and advertising!
While there’s this wonderful sense of having made it through the past four years, literally working my writing fingers to the bone to pay bills and stay above water, there’s also an element of uncertainty. My next step is one of five options I’m juggling right now.
While I figure those out and travel to Washington, D.C. to meet up with the family for my elder brother’s graduation, I suspect I may be an absentee spirit (or I may not depending on my need to write).
I desperately need to buy some furniture and pack my things and ready to move before I leave town, but it will all come in due course (i.e. the next two days!).
By the way, this is where we pause and breathe in unison, and meditate for peace and good things to come.
3 comments:
Congrats Kari!!! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! Best of luck and Best Wishes in everything! Bless!
Congrats! Well-deserved!
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment