"Ponder today on the people in your life and remind yourself what amazing gifts they are. Then make sure they know – through words and deeds – how blessed you feel to share your days with them."- David Mullen
A few months ago, I wrote a post for the3six5 lifestream project, which features 365 different writers, each penning personal reflections on life and current events for every day of the year.
Every so often, another writer's post will strike a chord in me--like this one did.
Find inspiration everywhere.
Photo from the3six5
2 comments:
1) You know how I feel about children.
2) I guess the end is inspiring but it's still riddled with children. I think I would appreciate this more if I got in touch with my inner-child. The one who was very quiet.
I thought it was less about the children than it was about living life fully and appreciating everything you have.
Post a Comment