Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yes, I am

Just in case you're wondering where I've been recently, let me just say that in the past ten days I've:

* Attended City Council meetings;
* Conducted a series of in-depth and not so in-depth interviews in a neighboring county for an upcoming feech and special project piece;
* Wrote three stories for the newspaper;
* Wrote a blog entry for the newspaper;
* Drove about 400 miles;
* Went in on my day off to plot the following week's madness;
* Wrote a 10-page annotated bibliography;
* Wrote a 5-page mini research paper;
* All but finished my 5,000+ word manuscript;
* Helped a friend edit three essays for a competitive federal internship;
* Prepared a communication workshop to be presented Thursday;
* Sat on a panel of communication professionals and addressed college students worried about the economy;
* Read and critiqued two 4,500-word short stories;
* Read numerous research articles;
* Planned a gf's going away bash;
* Cleaned my neglected apartment and cooked myself an amazing meal;
* Somehow found time for myself;
* Spent quality time with the People Who Matter.

And I guess I must've slept at some point in between all that. Or not. I am Superwoman. Yes, I am; yes, I am.

This is me patting myself on the back. Pat, pat.

4 comments:

MrScribbler said...

This is me patting you on the back, too. Pat, pat.

Jayne Neverow said...

You busy little bee, you.

Gonzogrrl said...

I've said it before but I'll say it again: I am SO SO proud of you, woman. You amaze me every day. It's one thing to see you and know how busy you must be. It's another thing to read the list of things you have actually accomplished. Dear Lordy!

(And thanks for planning the bash. Muuah!)

Anonymous said...

Yes you are superwoman. A well deserved pat on the back.