Reincarnating the writer I am, one word at a time. Views are my own and not my employer's or commissioning publications.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Risers suck
Whoever said media gets the best seat in the house, lied. And then there're those pesky deadlines and hangers-on with media badges and no real purpose. I covered a moment in history Saturday. What will the grandkids think?
2 comments:
The grandkids will think you covered a moment in history. And then they'll want to go back outside and play. I'm told grandkids are like that.
At the least, I'm certain they'll be able to read the books you've written....
Yes We Can...not see over the heads of state or other psuedo-important folk.
You got your story, I'm positive you nailed it.
And the grandkids will be proud when they get old enough to understand the importance of your task on that fateful Saturday.
Post a Comment